Key Requirements for Current Volunteer CFRs (2021)
- Acknowledge to your Scheme Coordinator that you have read, understood and will comply with the CFR NAS policy NASCG007. (Annually)
- Signed "Volunteer Declaration of Confidentiality, Policy and Procedures agreement". This includes a confirmation by the CFR that they informed their motor insurance company that they are a CFR. – Declaration to be signed every year. (Appendix II -NAS Policy Document NASCG007).
- Children First online Course completed – Print or email Certificate to your coordinator - (HSELAND.ie)
- Copy of your PHECC CFR Certificate (in date) - Recertified every two Years in your group.
- Copy of Drivers Licence - Replace when out of date
- Garda vetting completed (Must be completed every two years).
- Online CISM course completed – Certificate to coordinator. (PHECCIT.ie)
Training Courses (www.hseireland.ie) (Covid-19 Pandemic)
- AMRIC Hand hygiene for HSE clinical staff. (30 minutes)
- National Standards for Infection prevention and Control in Community Services.
- Putting on and taking off PPE in acute healthcare settings. (20 minutes)
- Putting on and taking off PPE in community healthcare settings (20 minutes)